WINDI is the digital system used for all registration, scheduling, scoring, and adjudication files. Judges can select Judge Entry from the drop-down menu to update profiles and gain access to all judge-related WINDI features. Unit directors can select Unit Entry from the drop-down menu to update profiles, register for contests, retrieve judge files, and gain access to all director-related WINDI features.
Welcome to the unit entry portal for WINDI. Here you be able to update your unit information and register for events. This is a temporary stop until the NEW NJATOB website is operational.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IF YOU ARE A RETURNING UNIT
- Use your username and password to enter the site. (2013 Fall units can use their existing username and passwords. 2014 Indoor units will use the ones supplied to them by their chapter coordinators)
- Once in the WINDI site, go to the unit name in the upper right hand corner and in the drop down select the EDIT PROFILE option. Fill this out completely and select UPDATE PROFILE when completed. This will take you back to the main screen. Please update as much information as possible. (director, asst. director or booster president, treasurer or any person needed)
- You may now select EVENT REGISTRATION (see upper left) and simply select the event you wish to attend. You will receive a confirmation to the email account associated with each event you have entered--this will act as your contract for that event. (NOTE: If you use a school address or your security is set to a high level on your home computer this might be sent to your spam or trash bin.)
- If you need help please contact your chapter/region coordinator.
- When you are finished please log out.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IF YOU ARE A NEW UNIT
- Click on SIGN UP if you are new unit and do not have a WINDI username and password.
- Insert your school's name or unit name. (e.g...Mendon HS) lf there are multiple units the class code will separate them. NOTE: A separate account must be established for each unit from a school or organization. (e.g...Mendon HS Novice Twirlers; Mendon HS Novice Percussion)
- Select the region/chapter--TOB/TIA region map shown below. Be sure to specify TIA (Indoor) or TOB (Outdoor/Marching Band).
- Choose your username and password (choose something simple and easily remembered) and fill out all the remaining information. Please provide at least two contacts. NOTE: School email addresses might go to your spam box or be blocked by your school's IT security
- You will get an email response within hours to enter the site. You may then enter the site to register for events.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we move forward with a modern and exciting web and communication system (WINDI)